5.27.2011

Relocation

I tucked myself into bed one night with these two little beauties standing guard in the front yard.



I awoke to this massacre.


Okay. Okay. So maybe that's not the complete truth. It may have happened a little more like this...



They are cute little odd shaped trees. I just wasn't impressed with their placement in the yard. According to one of my informative neighbors, they were given to the previous owner by her sons. We decided to continue this tradition and give them a new home in my mother-in-law's yard. I tried to convince these little trees that her soil is richer and the sun is brighter there. I'm not sure if they bought it. Hopefully they don't give me the cold shoulder when we go over for the Memorial Day barbecue on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment