6.07.2011

New Hobby

I decided that I just didn't have enough things to fill my time with. Quilting caught my attention and lets not kid ourselves, I can be slightly impulsive. Within the week, I had my first quilt pattern along with an armload of supplies and marched over to my mom's to borrow her sewing machine. I had a friend to show me the ropes and answer a few panic filled phone calls, but after a few short months this was my result.



I've picked up a few other sewing projects since the quilt completion and look forward to sharing them on here with some tutorial - type things for those of you that are interested in tackling them yourselves.

I'll share some knowledge that I've acquired...

Crafting, in any form, is better done with a friend and margaritas.





No comments:

Post a Comment