1.30.2012

The Loaner

Ryan and I took the big leap into buying a new (used) car this last weekend. One of the requests that we worked into the bargain was to have all the little scratches and/or dings fixed. Never buy a black vehicle without working that in. 

Back story...

We made this same deal when we bought Ryan's car. They offered him a loaner car for awhile which turned out to be the newest version of the car he bought. Pretty good deal right?

I dropped my new baby off this afternoon with a little excitement about what wheels I would be rolling around on for the next 24 hours. 

They gave me this...


Now, I'm going to catch a lot of grief because I have at least two friends that drive almost this exact car. I'm not complaining so much about the make and model, but more so the add ons that it came with.

Did I really need the price tag, spec sheet and year plastered in all the windows? If anyone in the Omaha area is in the market for a gold Camry around $10,995 feel free to stop by our house tonight and take it for a spin.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment